Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whiners!!!


*. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

could u please get a grip before u lose it on me!!!!
i hate it when ppl yap and whine all the time! i know it seems like this is what im doing right now, but because i dont want to yap and whine with someone (and make their life miserable) im doing it on my poor little blog, coz i need to let some off my chest!!!
omg.. ppl its not the end of the world when something is not what u want or planned for?!
move on.. dont make everything into a huge deal and most of all dont OVER react!

sometimes i just wish i could mute my ears .. or pause my life .. better even to just fast forward some bits of it.. no i didnt watch the movie click .. but when i once said that everyone was like ur talking about click! so basically the movie stole my idea hehehe coz i never watched it!

so ... whiners! i hate them .. want them out of my life and head .. i want some off time, some relax time .. oh and one more thing i do need very much .. appreciation. lately ive been feeling down .. for a million reasons .. i need something to get me back up on my feet.
u know i think being taken for granted is never a good thing!.. always be careful with that. there, thats my tip for the day :)

anyways i just exhaled real deep and i think thats ur cue for: ur vent is done :)
this post was a success!!
thank u bloggy al7abeeb :* love u!

2 comments:

doona said...

a blog in need is a blog indeed! ;D

No3iK said...

agree! ;)